The CS Evenflow® input devices are equipment consisting of equidistant fins arranged in parallel, forming two symmetrical sections with an upper and a lower date plate.
Feito em quaisquer aços inoxidáveis, exotic leagues or plastics in quaisquer sizes and formats, or CS Evenflow® gas inlet device is suitable for all types of applications, varying with the physical and chemical properties of two fluids.
How's it works?
The CS Evenflow parallel fins equalize the gas flow, pre-separate the larger diameter droplets, minimize the shear of the droplets and reduce the “surge” effect that may occur.
The CS Evenflow geometry is dimensioned so that the gas flow momentum is low and the velocity profile is homogeneous.
CFD of a vessel WITHOUT EvenFlow® and Evenflow®.
Made of any stainless steel, exotic alloys or plastics and in any sizes and formats, the CS Evenflow gas inlet device is suitable for all types of applications, varying with the physical and chemical properties of the fluids.
- It is necessary to equalize the gas flow;
- There is a need for adaptation to increase capacity;
- If you want to equalize gas loads in two-phase and three-phase separating vessels.
- Retrofits of industrial vessels;
- Revamp of old towers, which were designed without the concept of equalizing the gas flow;
- Two-phase and three-phase separating vessels on oil platforms;
- Gas compression lines.
As the inlet load increases, CS FoamBreaker® inlet devices become the best solution for increasing vessel capacity. For the conditions of greatest moments at the entrance, Clark Solutions has developed a system of entrance cyclones.