Introduction of an intermediate cooling circuit
- Avoids direct contact between pressurized water and hot acid;
- Acid heats fluid which in turn heats water.
Pressurized acid and water are in independent circuits. So there is no risk of cross contamination.
- No acid dilution, no heat generation or water contamination;
- Any type of heat exchanger can be used: plates, hull and tubes, spiral and others.
How's it works?
CSF fluid line promotes thermal exchange between hot acid and cooling water / boiler.
- Compatible with metals, plastics and rubbers.
Excellent thermal stability
- Non flammable;
- High boiling temperatures (> 250 °C);
- Low vapor pressure (<20mm H2O).